15 Jan INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER (vervuld)
Posted at 09:31h in management, sales & marketing, techniek & productie
SUCCESSFUL OFF-SHORE + ON-SHORE SUPPLIER | FOCUS AREA FRANCE
Our client is a leading European supplier of synthetic and steel wire and cables for off-shore and on-shore industries. The off-shore division focuses, often with tailor made solutions, on the North Sea area and off-shore suppliers worldwide. The business unit wholesale is a succesfull and well stocked activity that supplies companies which apply steel cable in their products or use steel cable to supplement their own product ranges.
- You will focus on international sales projects in the business unit Wholesale: mainly technical companies that apply cable and wire in their products and services.
- Your primary focus area will be France. You may also serve customers in Southern Europe and in some areas you will work closely with local sales agents.
- Responsible for business proposals and contract negotiations.
- Work in close cooperation with your fellow sales managers, your sales support team, group procurement and BU management.
- Bachelor of master level in commercial economics and/or technical engineering.
- Pro-active and preferably relevant experience in this field of business, expecially in supply and service of technical industries.
- Preferably (near)native French, an excellent grasp of English and preferably one other European language.
- Prepared to travel internationally.
- You are independent and professional and want to contribute actively to a highly professional international sales team.
We offer you:
- An excellent package considering your local labor market regulations and possibilities.
- Professional training and coaching opportunities.
- An inspiring international business that is growing and successfully exploring new markets and propositions.
For more information:
please contact Jos van den Brule
The Recruitment Company
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
cell +31 – 653 186 076